After disaster strikes, you might be unsure of what to do if you file an insurance claim and your insurance company refuses to pay out what you are entitled to. You might think you have to take what they give you, or you might think the only way you will get the full amount is if you fight them in court. But the professionals at Norcia Insurance Consultants can help with the claims process from start to finish.
Here is a brief overview of what we can do for you during the claims process and how we can help get you the money that you are entitled to.
- We will meet with you to go over and analyze your insurance policy.
- We will then inspect your home and property to see the damage firsthand so we can better understand the losses you sustained. We will also perform an analysis of the damage.
- We will reach out to your insurance company on your behalf to begin or continue the claims process. We will assemble any necessary paperwork and get it sent to your insurance company in a timely manner.
- We will then work as a liaison between you and your insurance company, making sure that you fully understand everything that is going on and what other steps need to be taken during the claims process.
- We also negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf to make sure you get the full payout you are entitled to.
You have enough stress on your plate without adding the claims process to it. Let the experts at Norcia Insurance Consultants handle the claims process while you focus on what really matters: taking care of your loved ones and getting back to a normal routine.
Claims Process Help from Norcia
As a group of trusted public adjusters, we have helped countless homeowners like you with the insurance claims process.
We will make sure all Ts are crossed and all Is are dotted so you don’t have to. We will guide you through the often confusing waters of insurance claims so you get every penny you are entitled to so you can rebuild and repair your home and property.
Give us a call to schedule a free consultation. We can review your insurance policy with you and help you figure out the best way to handle things. We are here to help, especially at a time that can be so catastrophic and stressful.
Claims Process Assistance and More
Do you need help with your insurance claims process in Minnesota or Wisconsin? Call Norcia Insurance Consultants at 1-866-512-LOSS (5677) or contact us to Schedule a Free Consultation.