How We Help

Minnesota & Wisconsin Insurance Claims Help

It’s the job of a public insurance adjuster to work on behalf of the insured policyholder when disaster strikes. When you incur damage to your property, you’ll want someone on your side who can help you file and manage your claim, as well as communicate with the insurance company on your behalf. That’s where a public adjuster comes in.

Insurance Claims Help: Types of Claims

The word “disaster” may mean different things to different people. From hail damage, to a roof collapse, we can help you get what you deserve. If your insurance policy covers it, we’ll work to get you compensated. We can fight for you when you’ve suffered a loss because of:

Minnesota & Wisconsin Insurance Claims Help: Natural Disasters, Structural Damage, Civil Unrest

Natural Disasters 

  • Hurricane, Tornado & Wind Damage
  • Flooding & Water Damage
  • Hailstorms
  • Blizzards & Snow

Structural Damage

  • Building Collapse
  • Fire & Smoke Damage
  • Explosion

Civil Unrest

  • Riots
  • Civil Commotion
  • Vandalism
  • Theft of Property

How Public Adjusters Help Property Owners

A public adjuster can give you a second opinion and help you claim the compensation you deserve. We help residential and commercial clients who have had damage to one or more of their properties. We work on behalf of the property owners, not the insurance company. Our goal is to help you through the claims process and get the money you deserve.

Don’t be discouraged or intimidated by your insurance company! Contact the team at Norcia Insurance to speak to a professional. We will review your insurance policy and help you understand what is covered. We’ll communicate with your insurance company on your behalf. You’re not on your own — we can help!

Call Norcia Insurance today at 866-512-5677 (LOSS) or Request a Free Consultation to find out how our public adjusters can help you. We serve Minnesota and Wisconsin.