Norcia Insurance Consultants - (866) 512-LOSS

Public Insurance Adjuster & Insurance Company Adjuster: Do You Know the Difference?

If your home or business has been heavily damaged from a storm, fire or other types of disaster, you’ll need to file an insurance claim. But do you really know how the whole process works? It’s probably one of those things that you don’t look into until you need to. For those living or working in Minneapolis, public insurance adjusters can give you the confidence to get the money you deserve.

Insurance Company Adjusters

Insurance company adjusters work for your insurance company. They are sent out on behalf of the company to assess the damage to your property. After they look into your case, they provide an evaluation to your insurance company. Based on what the adjuster says, the insurance company will dole out a settlement. This type of adjuster works for the insurance company and has to work within the set rules and guidelines provided by the company.

Public Insurance Adjusters

Public insurance adjusters work independently from any insurance companies. They will also come out and do an inspection of the damage. From there, they will draw up a realistic estimate for what the repairs should cost. They work on behalf of you, the policyholder, not an insurance company. This is beneficial because sometimes the insurance companies will only agree to pay out the minimum amount of money unless you have proof otherwise. A public insurance adjuster fights to get you the money you deserve.

While a visit from your insurance company’s adjuster may be necessary, it’s good to have a public insurance adjuster in your back pocket. Having a professional on your side can help lighten the financial burden after tragedy strikes.

Are you looking for a public insurance adjuster near Minneapolis? Contact Norcia Insurance Consultants today by calling 866-512-5677 (LOSS) or Contact us Here.