Public Insurance Adjuster MN & WI

MN & WI Public Insurance Adjuster

There’s enough to deal with if your home was damaged during a storm or natural disaster. And it only makes matters worse when your insurance company doesn’t give you the settlement you deserve.

When that happens, don’t go up against the insurance company by yourself. Get Norcia Insurance Consultants on your side.

Claims Adjuster vs. Public Adjuster

Claims adjuster, insurance claims adjuster, independent adjuster: call them what you want. The bottom line is they work for an insurance company. They are paid by insurers to provide an estimate of the damage.

A public insurance adjuster is…

… a professional employed exclusively by you, the policyholder, NOT the insurance company. When you’re dealing with an insured loss, a public adjuster examines every detail of the claim and works to get you a prompt and equitable settlement. Duties include immediate inspection of the loss site, damage analysis, assembly of claim support data, coverage review and replacement cost determination.

The public adjuster works on YOUR behalf, not the insurance company’s.

Public adjuster compensation rates and services vary by state, but, in most cases, the fees are a small percentage of the settlement.

Public adjusters are your advocate. Don’t wait! Contact us as soon as you incur damage. We can get to work right away.

We can help you with your insurance claim. Call 866-512-LOSS (5677) or Request A Free Consultation now!