Norcia Insurance Consultants - (866) 512-LOSS

How to Hire a Public Adjuster

There are many different public adjusters in Minnesota, and when you need a public adjuster, finding the best one can be tricky. We are one of the best public adjusters in Minnesota and Wisconsin, and we have a few suggestions on what to look for when you need one.

First of all, there are a few things you should know about public adjusters. The most important thing to know is that they work for the insurance policyholder (you) and not the insurance company. This means they have your best interests at heart and will work on your behalf to ensure you get all of the money you are entitled to when you file an insurance claim. Public adjusters will listen to your story, assess the damage to your home and property and work with you and the insurance company to make sure you get a fair pay-out.

Public adjusters should have some experience in the type of insurance claim you are filing. You should ask about any successful outcomes they have had in the past and try to get some details about what happened. If possible, ask for a list of references to learn about the public adjuster from someone who has worked with him or her before.

Public adjusters should also be easy to get into contact with. If you have a question or if something comes up, you want to be able to reach your adjuster with little difficulty. Even if you only get an office number and an email address, those are two great ways to contact your public adjuster when you need to.

Of course, if you contact Norcia Insurance Consultants, you will not have to worry that you did not hire the right public adjusters. We have an excellent reputation in the areas we serve, and we strive to get you the highest insurance settlement you are entitled to. After all, when a disaster strikes, the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not your insurance company will pay out what they promise.

Do you want more information on public adjusters in Minnesota? Call Norcia Insurance Consultants at 866-512-LOSS (5677), or you can request a Free Consultation.