Norcia Insurance Consultants - (866) 512-LOSS

Public Insurance Adjuster FAQs

public insurance adjuster WI

If you’ve found your way here, then chances are you are looking for a public insurance adjuster to help you with an insurance claim. However, we want to make sure that you know everything you need to know before you make the decision to give us a call. While we are more than happy to discuss any questions you may have, we wanted to provide answers to some of the most commonly asked questions we hear.

Are you looking for a public insurance adjuster in WI? Give Norcia Insurance Consultants a call today to learn more! In the meantime, here are answers to our most common questions!

What is a Public Insurance Adjuster?

A public insurance adjuster is a person who is licensed by the state to represent you and advocate on your behalf, without being considered a conflict of interest or breaking the law. As they are agents employed by you, public insurance adjusters are allowed to support you throughout the insurance claim process. Insurance companies employ their own adjusters, but they are trained to work for the insurance company, not you.

What can a Public Insurance Adjuster do for me?

Public insurance adjusters work on your behalf to help you receive every cent you deserve from your claim. They can help evaluate damage and rebuilding costs, track insurance payments and amounts due, communicate with insurance companies on your behalf, and assist with filing paperwork so you can rest easy knowing you did everything correctly.

Will I get the same result with my insurance company’s adjuster?

More often than not, no. Your insurance company’s adjuster works for them and not you. They want to make sure that your insurance company receives the best outcome for them, which frequently means giving you a payment lower than what a public insurance adjuster can help you receive. Additionally, your insurance company’s adjuster is not responsible for creating a detailed estimate of your loss, meaning what is included in your claim may actually have errors that lead to a lower payout for you.

Why do I need help with my claim?

A public insurance adjuster can help you understand your insurance policy, so that you know exactly what to include on your itemized statement of loss. Without a full understanding of your coverage, this can be a difficult tax. They can also help ease the burden of time required in the process of filing an insurance claim, both by assisting with some communications and paperwork and by speeding the process along. Public insurance adjusters are also there to answer any questions you have along the way, making the whole process smoother.

You may not need a public insurance adjuster, but they can help you with peace of mind knowing that your claim was filed properly and you have an expert on your side to get you everything you deserve from your claim.

When you need to hire a public insurance adjuster in WI, contact Norcia Insurance Consultants. Call us at 866-512-LOSS (5677) or request a free consultation!